Produced by Pete Bardens (1-3)
Produced by Patrick Moraz in association with Barry Radman (4,5)
Produced by Michael Hoenig (6,7)
Produced by Dan Lowe (8-10)
1. In Dreams (Pete Bardens) 5:28
2. Seascapes (Pete Bardens) 4:22
3. Prelude (Pete Bardens) 2:26
4. Light Elements (Patrick Moraz) 6:38
5. Beyond Binary (Patrick Moraz) 4:32
6. Bones On The Beach (Michael Hoenig) 6:04
7. Xcept One (Michael Hoenig) 5:05
8. Overture (Amin Bhatia) 2:36
9. The Ship (Amin Bhatia) 2:45
10. Walking In Space (Amin Bhatia) 5:49
Comments: This sampler includes two tracks from Patrick Moraz' HUMAN INTERFACE album. The liner notes also announce a solo album by Tony Kaye, which was never released: "The 'Yes' album and '90125' keyboard man who played with both Bowie and Detective in between. A triumph of mystery and mastery in his futuristic Cinema mission."
submitted by Ray Riethmeier.